How good is your website?
- An integrated blog (not a link to a blog on a different domain)
- Social media links to your social media accounts
- Unique content (no duplicate articles from other sources)
- Proper keyword optimization (SEO—search engine optimization)
- Social media sharing links (so visitors can share your content easily)
- Clear communication of what the website is about
- Easy-to-follow navigation
- Content management
If your website contains all of the key elements noted above, you have the tools necessary to compete in today’s online market. If your website is lacking ANY of the elements above, you will find your website becoming marginalized over time. It won’t happen overnight, but every day you keep an outdated website your competitors will be increasing their lead over you, making it harder to catch up.