Get growing with our basic package
- Create website backend using WordPress and AIM’s ThemeBlocks studio editor
- Page header design incorporating client’s logo and/or name and tagline
- Page footer design including secondary navigation, copyright, and selected content
- Sidebar design including selected features and/or content
- Site navigation with search
- Coordinated color palette selection applied to website elements
- Variety of fonts to choose from
- Front page feature options include slider, tabbed content, feature blocks
- Persistent call-to-action link on all pages
- Social media links
- Contact form linked to emails of your choice
- Page structure optimized for search engine results
- Place content into site (text and images provided by client)
- Client website training and documentation
Get Customized with Advanced Options
No two businesses are exactly the same and therefore they need to communicate what makes them special. That’s where custom designed websites have an advantage over templated websites. Take a look at some of the custom web designs AIM has created for small businesses in the Seattle area and elsewhere then consider the types of custom designs available from the options presented below. Each design element price also includes placing content, which is provided by the client. Content created by AIM will be charged separately.
Home page layout —For most small businesses, the home page is where most customer contact begins and where most links will connect. It is critical that your home page builds trust, communicates who you are and what you do, and helps visitors navigate quickly to the most relevant content. The home page should be professional, engaging, attractive and optimized for the top searchable keywords that are relevant to your business. We work with you to decide what content and presentation are most effective and how it should look to help convey your brand.
Header & Footer —The header and footer elements are the keys to presenting brand recognition and site navigation. They are persistent across the website and contain contact, social media and call-to-action links so that visitors never have to wonder how to contact you or find content.
Custom Page Layouts —Service pages, product shops, photo galleries and other specialty content often require a customized layout to present information in an organized manner that helps sell.
Blog Page Layouts — Blog posts are an important part of your website’s search engine optimization strategy. Unlike traditional information blogs, a business blog must be a page of posts that is both attractive and includes marketing messages, business advantages and links to key services and products. Single post pages, where visitors often land on your site via social media links, must also deliver key branding and business messages.
Gallery page layout —Many businesses may wish to showcase their work, clients, employees or a variety of product or service images as a gallery or a collection of galleries. Our gallery designs may include up to three layouts: a multiple gallery selection layout, a single gallery display layout and a single item display layout.
Custom Content Controls —Although the WordPress content management system (CMS) is excellent, it wasn’t designed for your specific business needs. Our ThemeBlocks studio editor gives us the power to create completely customized controls to make website management easier, which saves you time and money. The cost of creating these controls for one of the custom designs noted above will be included in the design cost. If you require additional custom controls, we will provide a firm quote based on the expected time needed to implement the controls.
- SEO Setup– (includes keyword research, title metatags and descriptions for core pages) up to 12 pages
- SEO per page – (over 12 pages) includes content editing, keyword optimization, links, optimized URL, title metatag and description.
- SEO for images–add alt text and titles
- SEO copy editing for posts
- Graphic elements—creation of new graphic elements or adaptation of existing graphic elements
- General copywriting
- Copy editing
- SEO copy writing (includes keyword research and optimization)
- Video embedding (includes SEO tags and text)
- Shopping Cart setup (includes cart setup, one custom shop page layout design, one custom single product page design, visitor cart sidebar widget, input of up to 20 products, standard checkout screen, cart testing)
- Custom design for checkout page
- Additional product input
- Create and brand Facebook page
- Create and brand Twitter account
- Create and brand YouTube channel
- Have blog posts automatically update Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
We can help you with your graphic design needs – from a logo to signage to business cards or brochures, we can help you create a unified brand.